Meltblown (3rd) Big 1600mm Fabric Making Machine
A full set of drawings of the 1.6m meltblown fabric production line
3D model + engineering drawing + BOM + configuration instructions, supplier info etc.
- Conditions of use Cleanroom or workshop that meets the national standard for production materials
- Product name: Meltblown Filter materials, mask filter materials
- materials used MFI = 1200 ~ 1800 polypropylene raw materials
- product specifications Width: 1600mm
- gram weight range 10-80g/m2
- production capacity 80kg/h-120KG/H (products according to 75g gram weight above /m2, the width is 1600mm)
- The maximum mechanical speed is 50m/min
- The fiber fineness is 2-5μm
- The installed power is about 500KW.
Project with all:
- 3D design (Mold STEP, SolidWorks)
- BOM list
- Engineering Drawing
- Electrical procedure
- Steel platform.
Meltblown cloth mainly use polypropylene (PP 1500, PP 1600) as the main raw material. The fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. With many voids, fluffy structure and good fold resistance, these ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, thus making the melt-blown cloth with good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
This set of production equipment 3D model drawing contains all the production line units, including the structure of the melt-blown die spinning box. Except for screw extruder and Roots blower, air heating box is standard equipment, other components have assembly parts assembly drawings.
Note: Mixed English and Chinese language. You can use Google automatic translation tool for convert language.